Studying abroad offers great opportunities to open up to the world and live a unique experience.
Why should you go and what are the benefits?
– Master a foreign language, pass a recognized language exam
– Obtain an international diploma
– Enrich and enhance your resume
– Gain maturity and emancipation
– Discover new ways to teach and learn
– Creating opportunities for the future
– Discover another culture
– Live an exceptional adventure
If it’s an unforgettable journey, it’s also an engaging choice that needs to be well thought out. It is why it is essential to prepare it in advance to make it a success.
Catch-Up Education’s services and programs include everything that will make your dream of studying abroad an international opportunity:
To develop your study project, we offer free counselling sessions during which we:
– Get to know your wishes and choice of studies, but also your destination.
– Discuss your objectives (professional, life, short, medium, long term).
– Consider the possible constraints of different natures (time, deadline, budget, level of studies and language).
– A quality international agency
– Free and informed advice
– A tailor-made and adapted project among the multitude of offers available
– All your procedures are centralized
– A single point of entry and contact with the various people involved in your project (school, visa, insurance, accommodation, etc.).
– Saving time and ensuring serenity
Do you want to stay and extend your stay? Not a problem. We will work with you along with our immigration agents to explore all the possibilities for you to stay in the country of your choice, including obtaining permanent residency.
With its network of partner schools and universities around the world, Catch-Up Education can help you to study abroad in different fields and for different lengths of time..
Higher education to obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the best international universities. After your high school diploma, or after a BTS or a DUT, we help you to register and obtain an internationally recognized diploma. You have already completed your higher education and wish to give a new impetus to your professional career? Good news, this choice is just as possible!
Short and professionalizing training courses are practical and flexible alternatives. They are accessible to all adults, including people who do not hold a high school diploma. They allow you to train for a profession, to change your professional career, thanks to its format. Generally lasting one year, it is however possible to continue beyond a year and pursue a university education.
Language courses in immersion are the best way to learn a language and/or improve it. Taking classes regularly while living in a country that speaks the language will increase your chances of acquiring the desired level and becoming bilingual. English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, French, all these languages are available through our schools and the different programs (intensive, semi-intensive) offered. The learning of a language involves regular practice and constant exchange with peers. Total immersion is therefore the key!
Junior programs are aimed at teenagers aged 12 to 17 years old and are particularly well supervised. They include both immersion language courses and summer camps to allow young people to benefit from a human experience, leisure activities and culture.
Travelling forms youth
…but not only…
At Catch-Up Education we consider that there is no age limit to learn a language or study and seize an opportunity. We address ourselves to all those who want to have a unique experience and take on the challenge of getting out of their comfort zone and surpassing themselves.
Thus, at Catch-Up Education we meet and wish to appeal to different profiles. We adapt ourselves to all profiles and are happy to help each person find his or her tailor-made program.
Catch-Up Education is for:
If you want to know more about Catch-up Education and talk about your project.
Subscribe to our newletter, and you will receive our last news.